1. Go ReefBoarding- If you are not interested in snorkelling but would still like to see the amazing marine life that surrounds the Island, you can hire a ReefBoard and float across the coral in semi dry comfort. For more information click here.
2. Feed the Rainbow Lorikeets- 4.30pm daily at Bungalow Bay Koala Sanctuary is Rainbow Lorikeet feeding time. Definately something to see, it is a noisy but magical experience! Entry is free, so it is best to get there early.
3. Hire a car- Hire a car from MI Rentals and explore the Island in air conditioned comfort.
4. Have a BBQ- Grab the family and enjoy a meal overlooking the most relaxing and picturesque vistas. For more information click here.
5. Visit Art Galleries- Visit the local artists and art galleries including Peter Lawson and Vonnie Van Bemmel.
6. Fish off the Jetty- For a relaxing fishing experience, drop a line off the Picnic Bay Jetty. For more information click here.
7. Take in some history- Visit the Magnetic Island History and Craft Centre at Picnic Bay and step into the Islands past.
8. Get a massage- Drop in for a relaxing massage at one of the Islands massage studios.
9. See a show- Take in a cabaret dinner at the Stage Door Theatre Restaurant, the best in North Queensland. For more information click here.
10. Go to the toad races- Every wednesday night at the Arcadia Hotel is the famous toad races.